Happy 2013! I can't believe 2012 is over. It was such a busy year! Every year, I make it a point to think of some resolutions. I usually forget about them after approximately a month, but it's still nice to have some goals, right? Right. Onward to the resolutions.
1. Keep my resolutions! (probably the hardest one...)
2. Post at least 2 outfits per week and sprinkle in some other fashion-related posts.
3. Go to the gym 3x per week (preferably more)
4. Attend some classes at said gym! Zumba!
5. Find a job that makes me happy and fulfilled.
6. Organize my space so that it fits everything.
7. Take at least one photograph per day.
8. Take a photography course, either online or in person.
9. Travel somewhere.
10. Save money!
What are your resolutions? How do you go about keeping them?